Through our international wealth management background as well as having our key offices located on island, we understand the value and convenience of private and corporate aviation.
The delivery of our aircraft services is similar to that relating to our yacht services. We have a dedicated team of professional administrators who are able to provide registration and day-to-day management services, which are complemented by our usual high-quality trust and company administration services.
The Isle of Man Aircraft Registry is gaining an excellent reputation as the only dedicated corporate aircraft register in Europe and offers high international standards and a competitive scheme of charges. The Registry currently has 16 authorised Airworthiness Surveyors resident in Switzerland, USA, UK and the Isle of Man, with more than 900 aircraft on its books.
What we do
- Essential tax-efficient structuring of a bespoke aircraft ownership package
- Application for registration on Isle of Man and other jurisdictions (if required)
- VAT compliance
- Provision of professional directors for the Isle of Man structure
- Provision of professional administrators for the Isle of Man structure
- Liaison with the relevant aviation authorities
- Assisting with finance and mortgage arrangements
- Incorporation of a company in a choice of jurisdictions, including the provision of all supporting administration services necessary for the management of the company
- Preparation of charter contracts
- Crew payroll administration
- Accounting and book-keeping
The Isle of Man Aircraft Registry also recognised there was an opportunity to develop a customer focused service for the registration of high quality private and corporate jets as well as high quality turbine-engine helicopters.