Mann Made Space specialises in a wide range of services to satellite operators, launching facilities, manufacturers of space equipment and other players in the international Space market.
Mann Made Space is keen to continue working with leading players in the space industry and is able to assist in many aspects of international space commerce over and above those services listed above.
Mann Made Group operates Space services primarily from London and the Isle of Man. London is a recognised international financial centre whilst the Isle of Man is home to several large satellite operators and manufacturers, offering excellent opportunities such as:
- An established professional infrastructure (which includes many of the world’s leading companies in finance and insurance)
- An established base for space, aerospace and high tech industries
- A pro-space Government
- Zero tax on space and satellite business
- Financial incentives and grant aid for businesses which create new jobs on the Island
What we do
- Arrangement of combined Government and private funding for selected Space projects
- Establishment and management of international financial consortiums and joint ventures
- Support for international expansion of Space businesses and related services including servicing of international contracts
- Intellectual property rights management
- Tax planning and advice, including VAT and Tax compliance and mitigation of insurance Premium Tax
With the process of global commercialisation of the Space industry gaining momentum, the business opportunities are as endless as the Universe.